Who We Are
LET DAVIDSON FINANCIAL HELP PLAN YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
We consider it a great privilege to have the opportunity to be your financial advisor. We are committed to providing our clients with service and quality that are second to none. We are dedicated to providing our services in a timely, competent manner. In our business, your needs come first.
It is common for an individual or family to accumulate a substantial amount of money in savings, investments and retirement plans. A job change may leave you with a sizeable distribution from your former employer’s retirement plan. Large inheritances are common. In other words, “WEALTH HAPPENS.” As a result, many people have money that they are uncomfortable handling on their own.
It is important that an advisor stay abreast of the ever-changing financial environment. We attend more than 40 hours per year in a number of continuing professional education courses, including retirement planning, and investment management. Let us put more than 25 years’ experience to work for you.
Please contact us if you would like more information about how we may assist with your financial planning and investment needs.
We look forward to the opportunity to discuss the benefits of having us help plan your financial future.
“WEALTH HAPPENS! Is it happening for you?”
- Graduate of Eastern Kentucky University, 1984
- Licensed as Certified Public Accountant, 1987
- Securities exams passed – Series 63, Series 65, Series 6, Series 7, and Series 24
- Past State President of Kentucky Jaycees, 1992-93
- Past National Treasurer of The U.S. Junior Chamber Of Commerce, 1993-94
- Past Board Of Directors, Kentucky Chamber Of Commerce, 1993-96
- Former Consultant for the University of Kentucky Small Business Development Center and Lexington Community College
- Former Alumnus Advisor, Kappa Alpha Order, Eastern Kentucky University
- Member of Kentucky Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Southland Christian Church
- Married to wife, Donna and father to three children
- Proud “Pampah” of seven grandchildren